Processes cured marijuana plants and packages final product for sale. Oversees other employees in department ensuring that processes and being followed and quality and productivity are optimized.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Bucking marijuana plants.
· Trims marijuana plants to company standards.
· Packages marijuana flower and other marijuana products to company and state standards.
· Receives and organizes packaging material.
· Counts and prepares final marijuana product for shipment.
· Keeps personal and communal workspace clean and organized.
· Follows company process in an attentive and respectful manner.
· Responsible for staying up to date on all training material regarding processes and products.
· Communicates in a manner that is open, honest, and responsive, in all situations.
· Fills and packs orders according to the needs of the retail store.
· Delivers product from production site to retail store as needed.
· Generate regular production reports and present them to GMCC leadership team.
· Ensure that employees training is up to date on new processes and state regulations
· Responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory to company and state standards.
· Notify manager of any product or operational concerns.
· Perform daily opening and closing checklists.
· Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable.
· Light cleaning duties
Paid time off
Management: 1 year (Required)
Trimming: 1 year (Preferred)
Production/Assembly/Packaging: 1 year (Preferred)