At the direction of the Laboratory Manager and the MIP Packaging Supervisor, the MIP Packager is responsible for weighing individual units of finished concentrates, applying required regulatory labels to concentrate containers, and bottling finished product in the marketing layer displayed in stores. The MIP Packager is responsible for adhering to policies and procedures with an emphasis on regulatory related processes such as SOPs and safety to meet the business needs of the organization.
· Responsible for weighing out individual units of finished concentrates of various consistencies into concentrate containers.
· Responsible for maintaining a clean workspace, including infrastructure and equipment.
· Responsible for placing required regulatory labels on finished concentrate containers.
· Responsible for identifying product that does not meet the quality standards of the company and reporting issues to the MIP Packaging Supervisor.
· Responsible for accurately counting and reporting finished concentrate units for each production batch.
· Responsible for wearing appropriate PPE to prevent product contamination.
· Assist other departments as needed.
At a minimum, here’s what you need:
Certification: A valid Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division badge.
· Handling of raw materials for product assembly
How we treat our customers is how we treat all applicants with care & respect. Our organization thrives on a diverse environment. Terrapin Care Station is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). All applicants will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Paid Time Off