Green Sativa’s mission is to provide genuine customer service and top-notch products at competitive prices. Our family of companies are passionate marijuana advocates who work to improve the quality of our customers lives through superior products. We provide adult consumers and registered patients in Colorado with first-rate cannabis therapies at our registered marijuana dispensary in Federal Heights. Our state-of-the-art cultivation facility in Denver grows and processes most of our product line and our High Tech Concentrates division boasts highly skilled extraction artists and proprietary processing methods that allow us to deliver a final product of unmatched quality.
From seed to sale, we do it all!
· Are you dedicated to compliance and professionalism?
· Does giving excellent customer service motivate you?
· Do you have passion and expertise for the cannabis industry?
If you answered YES to these questions, please continue!
Green Sativa is now hiring an Inventory/ Metrc Specialist at our Boone grow operation.
· 21 years old
· CO MED Badge
· Associate degree or higher
· 4+ years of cannabis production management experience
· Must possess advanced cannabis knowledge.
· CODOH, MED, METRC knowledge: Required
· Proven organizational and attention to detail abilities
· Clear understanding of company mission and values
What you will do:
· Ensure Inventory transactions are timely entered and updated
· Ensure all cannabis reconciliation is regularly completed including matching physical and METRC amounts
· Track movement of all cannabis within building and between departments
· Participate in planning and execution of harvest, testing and packaging of cannabis products
· Create and maintain necessary records and inventory reports for all cannabis and non-cannabis products
· Perform inventory and miscellaneous analysis as needed
· Coordinate communication between departments regarding inventory movement including packaging, testing, waste and more
· Distribute reports as needed
· Coordinate the procurement of supplies and equipment for entire building as needed
· Coordinate with headquarters regarding who is buying, when to buy, when received and invoice approval
· Maintain internal tracking document for all procurement
· Learn various internal Inventory Control Systems including METRC
· Remain current and knowledgeable about internal inventory software systems and potential options
What we offer:
· Competitive pay
· Company-sponsored employee health insurance
· Employee discounts
Green Sativa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Green Sativa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
cannabis cultivation: 4 years (Preferred)