Seeking an experienced technician to work in a cannabis extraction and processing lab. These technicians will be responsible for creating and packaging concentrate products. The safety and efficiency of these processes is of the utmost importance, as is the quality of our end products.
Prep marijuana material, solvents, and equipment for extraction
Operate the extraction and post processing steps, while complying with safety guidelines
Execution of laboratory operations in accordance with all written SOP's and in accordance to local and state regulations. Carefully handle, weigh, and label any substances used in the process
Import and record data into not only METRC, the governmental tracking system, but also a secondary tracking system
Assemble and disassemble post processing equipment
Monitor laboratory systems while they are operating, keeping a careful eye on any possible hazards or sources of error/inefficiencies
Package concentrate products
Maintain accountability and inventory of all raw materials, finished products, and by-products.
Clean and organize the lab
Ability to resolve any conflict respectfully and in a timely manner, addressing and resolving problems in order to create a culture of engagement and high-performance.
Obtains training and certification to utilize all extraction equipment, and actively research new equipment and methods for extraction.
This job is expected to take part in every step of the creation of concentrate products. From the flower/trim, to the final packaging stage
· Comfort in fast paced environment
· Effective communication skills
· Strong work ethic
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work alone or with others
· Ability to follow instructions and protocols
· Time management skills
· Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends and/ or holidays
Education and Experience:
· AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check
· Experience in cannabis preferred
· High School Degree or equivalent (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
· Ability to operate distillation equipment, and vacuum ovens
· Skilled in Microsoft Suite; especially Excel
· Ability and comfort to work safely with chemical processes
· Physical ability to stand, bend over, and lift up to 50lb
Please submit resume AND cover letter.
This job will require all work on site, working remotely is not an option. With that being said, we have implemented strict protocols to keep employees as safe as possible.
Cannabis extraction: 1 year (Required)