Higher Level of Care - Seaside is currently hiring Budtenders for part-time and full-time positions at our Seaside location.
While experience and an understanding of the cannabis industry are preferred, it is not a requirement and we strongly encourage those without direct cannabis experience to apply.
At Higher Level of Care, we are looking for individuals with customer service experience who understand the importance of putting the customer first. We feel strongly about providing our customers with a consistent, exceptional experience each and every time they visit, and our team-of-budtenders play a pivotal role in the customer experience.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is compassionate and patient and most importantly wants to grow within our organization. We are very hands on and will provide you with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
· Greet Higher Level customers in a warm and friendly manner
· Assist patients with choosing the right products according to their needs
· Participate in ongoing education and professional development as needed
· Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork
· Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures
· Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system
· Experience in retail, hospitality, and/or sales
· Cash register experience with speed and accuracy
· Ability to handle a fast pace work environment
· Basic understanding of mathematics, weights, and reasoning skills
· Exceptional Customer Service skills
· Knowledge of marijuana, strains, concentrates, edibles and its effects
· Knowledge of Point of Sale software and cash management
· Strong attention to detail and a team-player mentality
· Have fun and work hard
· Willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holiday shifts and potential store location movement
· Must be 21 or over.
· Must be available to work varied shifts including holidays, nights and weekends.
To keep our Retail Team as safe as possible, we have installed barriers and have implemented a multitude of safety precautions and protocols to ensure the continued safety of our team and our customers!